Summer 2013 Fee Information
Classes must be confirmed with the Bursar’s Office by May 9, 2013 to avoid cancellation
- Fees will be assessed to students who pre-register beginning April 16, 2013. Students should log in to their MyMocsNet account, select the "Money" tab, click on "Go to My Account" to view summer fees and charges.
- Students who register on or by May 9, 2013 must pay fees/confirm attendance for all Summer sessions with the Bursar’s Office to prevent the automatic cancellation of the student’s registration. Payment is due for Session I Short Term and Session I Long Term by May 9, 2013 . Confirmation of Attendance of Session II Short Term is due by the May 9, 2013 deadline to avoid cancellation and payment is due by June 26, 2013 to avoid a $50.00 late fee.
- Students who register after the May 9, 2013 cancellation and those students that re-register for summer sessions will NOT automatically be cancelled for non-confirmation of attendance or nonpayment. It is the responsibility of these students to drop individual classes or to withdraw from all classes to prevent the assessment of fees and to avoid the risk of receiving a failing grade in courses not taken.
- Students must withdraw or drop classes prior to the first official day of each of the summer sessions to avoid charges.
Students who register after classes begin will be assessed a $50 late fee charge.
Bursar (423) 425-4781 Registration Office (423) 425-4416
Official first day of classes for each summer session:
|Session I Short Term||May 15||Session II Short Term||June 26|
|Session I Long Term||May 15|
Classes not paid or confirmed with the Bursar’s office by May 9, 2013 will be cancelled.
If you owe money…
- Check or Cash: Pay in person or mail your check to UTC by the May 9, 2013 deadline.
- Credit Card or Electronic Check Options: Via MyMocsNet.
Financial Aid Recipients:
By Accepting financial aid, the student acknowledges acceptance of tuition and fee charges assessed upon registration in UTC classes for the term. If the financial aid covers the charges for Session I Short Term and Session I Long Term, your classes will not be cancelled. If registered for Session II Short Term only, and total charges not fully covered by financial aid, you must contact the Bursar's Office by May 9, 2013 to avoid cancellation.
To receive additional financial aid funds:
We recommend direct deposit with the bank of your choice, you may choose to send a self-addressed stamped envelope to have your check mailed on May 22, 2013 OR pick up your funds on May 22, 2013 from 8:00am until 5:00pm in the Bursar's Office, Room 274 of the University Center.
|If you have questions about:||Contact office||Phone|
|Credit Hours||Registration Office||(423) 425-4416|
|Financial Aid||Financial Aid Office||(423) 425-4677|
|Residency||Admissions Office||(423) 425-4662|
|MOCS Express Statement||Bursar's Office||(423) 425-4781|
|Meal Plan||Mocs Card Office||(423) 425-4109|
|Housing||Housing Office||(423) 425-4304|
For more information about Fee Payment,
Call the Bursar's Office (423) 425-4781