Spring 2013 Fee Information
Classes must be confirmed with the Bursar’s Office by December 14, 2012 to avoid cancellation
- Spring Fee Information
- Deferred Payment/Installment Plan
- What to do when you get your E-MOCS Express Statement
- Spring Refunds/Charges
- Important Tax Information
- Fees will be assessed to students who pre-register beginning November 16, 2012. Students should log in to their MyMocsNet account, select the "Money" tab, click on "Go to My Account" to view spring fees and charges.
- Students who register on or by December 14, 2012 must pay fees with the Bursar’s Office to prevent the automatic cancellation of the student’s classes.
- Students who register after the December 14, 2012 cancellation and those students that re-register must pay prior to the first official day of classes January 7, 2013 to avoid a $50.00 late fee charge.
- Students must withdraw or drop classes no later than January 13, 2013 to avoid fee related charges.
- Students who register on or after the first official day of classes for any term will incur a $50 late fee charge.
Classes not paid with the Bursar’s Office by December 14, 2012 will be cancelled for non-payment.
The Installment Plan is available during the Fall and Spring terms to students in good financial standing. The installment plan permits eligible students to pay 50% of the total term balance after all financial aid and credits are applied plus a $20.00 extension fee on or before the published due date for the applicable term. The remaining balance for the term is due 45 days from the first day of class (February 20, 2013) for the Spring 2013 term. A $50.00 late fee will be assessed if the balance is not paid on or before the due date even if the student does not receive a reminder notification. All unpaid fees and charges must be paid in order to access registration services, receive a transcript, grades, or a diploma. Payment of the initial 50% of balance plus the $20.00 fee obligates the student to the terms and conditions of the installment plan. All existing rules and policies pertaining to dropped classes, applications of financial aid to unpaid accounts, service charges and collection costs are applicable to the plan.
1. Check or Cash: Pay in person or mail your check to UTC before the December 14, 2012 deadline.
2. Credit Card or Electronic Check Options: Via MyMocsNet by the December 14, 2012 deadline.
3. Installment Plan:
Pay 1/2 of your balance and a $20.00 extension fee by one of the above
methods by the December 14, 2012 deadline and pay the balance by
February 20, 2013 .
Financial Aid Recipients:
By accepting financial aid, the student acknowledges acceptance of tuition and fee charges assessed upon registration in UTC classes for the term. Financial aid students whose aid does not cover their entire UTC bill are responsible for either paying the balance or making arrangements for payment (installment payment plan) prior to the fee payment deadline, December 14, 2012. Classes will be cancelled for students who have not paid in full and have not made arrangements to pay by the fee payment deadline December 14, 2012.
To receive excess financial aid funds:
We recommend direct deposit with the bank
of your choice, you may choose to send a self-addressed stamped envelope to have
your check mailed on
January 16, 2013 OR
you may pick up your funds on January 16, 2013 from 8:00am until 6:00pm in the Bursar's Office Room 274, University Center.
Classes must be PAID with the Bursar's Office by December 14, 2012 to avoid cancellation for non-payment.
|If you have questions about:||Contact office||Phone|
|Credit Hours||Registration Office||(423) 425-4416|
|Financial Aid||Financial Aid Office||(423) 425-4677|
|Residency||Admissions Office||(423) 425-4662|
|Mocs Express Statement||Bursar's Office||(423) 425-4781|
|Meal Plan||Mocs Card Office||(423) 425-4109|
|Housing||Housing Office||(423) 425-4304|
For more information about Fee Payment,
Call the Bursar's Office (423) 425-4781