Cover all your bases and meet all of the deadlines with this easy reference.
Please refer to our transfer gold carpet timeline for dates & deadlines.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
- For our Transfer scholarship, complete the admissions application process by June 1.
- For other financial aid, complete the Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Complete the certificate of immunization and return to University Health Services. Call Student Development at (423)425-4761 for assistance.
- Begin on-line application for on-campus housing
- After you receive email notification, complete the housing application
- Reserve a room
- Choose a meal plan
Attend orientation to register for classes
Other Things to Remember
- Are you going to need parking on campus?
- Buying your books once you're registered.
* Deadline for scholarships is June 1.