Why Submit to MPS?
Not only is it a great learning experience for undergraduates to submit research papers to a professional journal, but also an excellent opportunity for adding creditionals to their vitaes. Graduate schools regard students with published work highly, as it not only shows the individuals interest in the science of psychology, but makes the statement that this student is capable of doing high-quality and valuble work for their program.
- An undergraduate student must be the first author on the manuscript but faculty members can be co-authors. We will publish papers submitted by graduate students if the research described in the paper was completed as an undergraduate.
2. We only publish original research. Please do not submit papers that are being reviewed or have been published by other journals. However, research that has been presented at a conference is acceptable for submission.
3. Manuscripts must be written in APA format according the latest edition guidelines.
4. Please send your submission to us electronically in Microsoft word format using 12 point font. Include on the first page of the manuscript:
- Title of paper
- Names of the authors
- Name and address of your school
- Name, phone, address of your advisor for this project
- Name, phone, current address of primary author where he/she can be reached at all times.
PLEASE PROVIDE AN ADDRESS FOR EMAIL AND REGULAR MAIL. We will correspond with you by email.
5. Send submissions electronically via EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Dr. David Ross is the faculty advisor to MPS, David-Ross@utc.edu
|Submission Deadline||Notification of Accept/Reject||MPS Issue|