FACULTY & STAFF
Dr. Fouad Moughrabi
- Docteur es Sciences politiques (1972) - University of Grenoble
- Master of Arts (1965) - Duke University
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Economics (1964) - Duke University
While engaged in graduate studies, Dr. Moughrabi's focal points of studies were international relations, international law, Middle Eastern politics, comparative politics, and Arab nationalism and ideology.
Since coming to UTC in 1969, his research has focused on American policy towards the Middle East, American public opinion and the Palestine question, the political beliefs of Palestinian-Americans, and peace initiatives in the Middle East.
Dr. Moughrabi also serves as the Department Head.
- World Politics
- Political Psychology
- Public Opinion
- Politics & Communication
- Contemporary Political Ideas
- The Politics of the Middle East
- Theories of International Relations