FACULTY & STAFF
Dr. David Edwards
- Doctor of Philosophy (1994) - University of Georgia
- Master of Public Administration (1987) - Valdosta State College
- Bachelor of Arts (1979) - University of Georgia
Dr.Edwards' primary fields while engaged in graduate work included organizational theory and development, state and local government, public management, public personnel administration, and American government. In addition, he served for two years as a Research Assistant at the Carl Vinson Institute of Government at the University of Georgia.
His current research focuses on organizational cultures, organizational renewal, and management theory.
Dr. Edwards is also the Co-ordinator of the department's Master's in Public Administration graduate program.
- American Government
- State & Local Government
- Public Administration
- Public Policy Research/Analysis II (Graduate)
- Organizational Theory and Administrative Behavior (Graduate)
- Human Resources Management (Graduate)
- Applications in Public Administration (Graduate)