FACULTY & STAFF
Dr. David M. Brodsky
- Doctor of Philosophy (1973) - Emory University
- Master of Arts (1971) -Emory University
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Sociology (1964) - University of Denver
While at Emory University, Dr. Brodsky specialized in American government, political parties, research methods, and comparative public administration and policy. Since coming to UTC in 1971 he has taught not only in the Department of Political Science but also in the School of Human Services, the Criminal Justice program, and the Brock Scholars program.
His current research focuses upon electoral politics in Tennessee and the South, leadership on the local government level, and attitudes and communication patterns among grassroots party activists in the South.
- American Government
- Political Behavior • Religion, Values, Politics
- Perspectives on Affirmative Action
- Southern Politics
- Policy Issues in Aging
- Political Parties & Elections
- Public Policy (graduate)
- Metropolitan Politics and Policy (graduate)