FACULTY & STAFF
Dr. Stephanie Bellar
- Doctor of Philosophy (1986) - University of Kentucky
- Master of Arts (1980) - Austin Peay State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Sociology (1978) - Austin Peay State University
For her doctoral dissertation, Dr. Stephanie Bellar specialized in public budgeting, government and the economy, public policy, and the resources, roles, and perspectives of women and minority candidates for city council positions.
Since coming to UTC from Texas Tech University her research has focused on issues related to child care, the role of women in public agencies, and public budgeting.
- American Government
- Politics of Child Care
- Women in Politics
- Politics of Budgeting
- Public Agencies (Graduate)
- Public Administration (Graduate)