Senior Educational Experience
Scholarships and Awards
- Leba and Moses Lebovitz Scholarship
- Robert Mildram Scholarship
- Robert Cecil Mildram Prize
- Hazelip School of Theology Scholarship
- Covenant College Philosophy Department and Philosophy Club
14049 Scenic Highway, Lookout Mountain, Georgia 30750 | 706.820.1560
Lookout Mountain, Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Covenant College is currently making plans to host, for the first time in several years, an undergraduate philosophy conference on our campus this fall. The tentative dates are November 9-10.
George Washington University's Philosophy Club is now accepting submissions for its Undergraduate Conference. You will find all the specifics in the attached call for papers. The submission deadline is November 30th, and the Conference is set for March 1st.
- CFP: Thrid Annual Philosophy Student Conference at Dowling College - April 6, 2013
Teaching Residency Programs
- Match Corps: Merrimack Valley
- Summer Teaching Opportunities
The Institute of Reading Development is seeking candidates for summer 2013 teaching positions. We seek applicants with an undergraduate degree or higher from any discipline. We provide a paid training program and comprehensive on-going support.
Summer teaching positions with the Institute offer the opportunity to:
• Earn more than $6,000 during the summer. Teachers typically earn between $500 and $700 per week while teaching.
• Gain over 500 hours of teacher-training and teaching experience with a variety of age groups.
• Help students of all ages develop their reading skills and ability to become imaginatively absorbed in books.
The Institute is an educational service provider that teaches developmental reading programs in partnership with the continuing education departments of more than 100 colleges and universities across the United States. Our classes for students of all ages improve their reading skills and teach them to experience absorption in literature.
We hire people who:
• Have strong reading skills and read for pleasure
• Have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
• Are responsible and hard working
• Have good communication and organizational skills
• Will be patient and supportive with students
• Have regular access to a reliable car
We invite you to submit an online application and learn more about teaching for the Institute at our website:
If this link does not work, please copy and paste it into your browser.
Clubs and Organizations