LANGUAGE LAB / PLACEMENT TESTINGLab Director: Matthew Stuckwisch (Matthew-Stuckwisch@utc.edu)
101 Brock Hall
The Language Lab is available to all students to work on foreign language activities, record audio, watch films assigned by instructors, etc.
The lab features 26 individual cubicles with iMacs and headsets for ease of use with foreign language software programs such as Auralog and WileyPlus.
LANGUAGE LAB HOURS
MON, WED: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
TUE, THUR: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
FRIDAY: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Foreign Language placement testing is offered on demand in the language lab in these languages*:
- No appointment is necessary
- The test is free
- The test is in multiple choice format and takes ~90 minutes to complete
- The test can be taken only once per language
- The Records Office posts the scores to your CAPP sheet
*Contact the Language department to arrange testing in other languages.