UTC’s SHRM Student Chapter
- Provide speakers to help educate students about the field and opportunities within the field.
- Collaborate with local Chattanooga SHRM via local and state meeting attendance and/or assistance and through giving back to the community.
- Maintain and increase membership and act as a meaningful resource to student members.
- Welcome back for the new school year! SHRM UTC will begin having meetings starting in October. See details below!
- If you would like to be added to the student SHRM email list, please email Rizwan Khan (Rizwan-Khan@mocs.utc.edu) to be included.
Updates and Meeting Details for Fall 2012
- The meeting schedule for this semester will be posted soon -- stay tuned.
Graduate Student Officers (2012-2013):
Vice President of Operations
Chief Information Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Director of the SHRM Merit Award
Director of Community Relations
Director of Corporate Relations
Director of Public Events
SHRM Contacts and Officer Names:
Dr. Bart Weathington (Bart-Weathington@utc.edu)
I-O Program Coordinator, Department of Psychology, UTC
Local SHRM chapter liason
Frank Davis (Frank.Davis@erlanger.com)
Human Resources Manager
ContinuCare HealthServices/Erlanger Pharmacies
Area SHRM websites
Local Chattanooga SHRM chapter website
Tennessee SHRM website
What We've Been Up To
UTC I-O Students at the 2010 River Clean Up
I-O students hard at work during a recent Chattanooga Habitat for Humanity project work day 2009: