- Contact your advisor by e-mail indicating the courses you want to take.
- Your advisor will give you the PIN that you need for the online registration. PIN will be different for each semester.
- Online Registration Process
- Go to www.utc.edu and log in to MocsNet using your UTC ID and password.
- From your MocsNet account, click on “Student Information."
- Click on “Register, Add, Drop (Enroll).”
- Put your PIN.*
- Read all instructions on the screen.
- Follow the prompts for your registration.
*Note: If you have a hold, you will not be able to register for classes.
- Selection of Courses**
- Start with ENGM 5500 "Concepts in Engineering Management" in the fall or ENGM 5830 "Strategic Management and Technology" in the spring.
- Complete the core courses first, if possible.
- Choose the electives you want to take.
Pay your fees by the fee payment deadline to avoid a late fee payment.
**A Program of Study must be completed during your first semester in the program.