Awarded outside the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga to Engineering Students
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of East Tennessee Scholarship Application Form
(up to $3,000/year for Construction Management students)
- Scholarships available through the College of Engineering and Computer Science
The scholarship application process will begin on January 31, 2013.
- Scholarship application
- All applications must be typed and signed and cannot be faxed or emailed
- Janaury 31 Fliers will be posted and emails sent to all students announcing 2013-2014 academic year scholarship schedule and qualifications
- February 15 Scholarship applications, unofficial transcripts typed and signed and due to Dean's office by 5pm. NO EXCEPTIONS. No fax or emailed applications are accepted.
- Week of February 18th Scholarship Committee meets to determine scholarship awards
- Students will be notified by email by March 2013 of their award
- Acceptance letters and thank you notes to donors will be due April 15, 2012
- Fall 2013 scholarships are posted by June 30 2013 and Spring 2014 scholarships are posted by early January 2014 by the scholarship office.
- UTC Scholarship Office - Additional Scholarships awarded through Financial Aid
Any questions concerning scholarships and the CECS scholarship processes should be directed to Ms. Joy Cruz, CECS Scholarship Coordinator, 425-2256
(This site is a searchable website)