Masters of Science in Engineering: Concentration in Industrial Engineering
Dr. Phil Kazemersky, Graduate Coordinator
(423) 425-4718 or email at Phil-Kazemersky@utc.edu
Engineering Analysis Component:* 3 hours
- ENGR 570 – Advanced Statistics and Design of Experiments (3)
*With approval of the graduate adviser, students can take an equivalent course in this area.
Electives Selected from:** 6-9 hours
- Any graduate level engineering courses or other courses with adviser approval.
**With approval of the graduate adviser, students can take maximum 9 hrs. of 400-level courses for graduate credit.
Specialty: 12-16 hours
- ENGR 504 – Engineering Optimization Methods (3)
- ENGR 552 – Reliability Engineering (3)
- ENGR 554 – Technical Project Management (3)
- ENGR 557– Advanced Quality Control (3)
- ENGR 558 – Advanced Engineering Economy (3)
- ENGR 559 – Systems Engineering and Analysis (3)
Research:*** 6 hours
- ENGR 599r—Thesis (2-4)
Total: 30 Semester Hours
***With approval of the Engineering Graduate Committee, students may substitute six hours of approved 500-level courses plus Engineering 590 Engineering Project (3) for Engineering 599r Thesis (6).