This scholarship is given to a full time student pursuing a major in engineering with a GPA of a least 3.0.
- First preference is given to a second semester Junior.
- Second preference is given to a sophomore.
- An essay must be submitted explaining student's desire to enter the nuclear field and industry
- Each scholarship recipient will seek a one semester (or summer) intership at an agreed upon company/organization actively involved in the nuclear field.
- The student accepting this scholarship must also join the American Nuclear Society