A module is presented to introduce you to data and assessment. In this module, you will receive instruction
on various types of data used to report school achievement.
Requirements For Assessment Module 1
- Complete and submit survey and data sample
- Complete and return evaluation
Checkpoint 1: Assessment Module 1 Login
You can login to Assessment Module 1 by clicking the Login button below. If you need assistance or have difficulty logging in, please contact UTC Online Student Help.
This login will connect you with UTC’s Blackboard. On the right side of your screen you will see a box with your organizations listed. Click on Degree +3 Checkpoint 1 to enter this module.
For questions on Assessment Module 1, please contact Dr. Wingate or Dr. Carter at email@example.com or (423) 425-4684.
A student must complete all requirements in Checkpoint 1 before moving to Checkpoint 2.
Don’t Forget! Other Important Items Under Checkpoint 1
- EDUC 201: Education in the United States
- 2.5 GPA (UTC and cumulative)
- Teacher Education Program (TEP) Application
- Essay Approval
- Test Scores (Praxis I, ACT, or SAT)
If you have any questions about other important items in Checkpoint 1, please contact Jan Gould in 312E Hunter Hall,
(423) 425-4212, Janice-Gould@utc.edu.