Once you have graduated with a chemistry degree from UTC, what are your choices? Well, it depends on your interests.
Many of our graduates choose to attend graduate school (in chemistry or biochemistry), pharmacy school, medical school and dental school. Others jump right into the job force. The program in Chemistry at UTC is designed to prepare students for all of these careers. The chemistry curriculum provides programs leading to either the B.A. Chemistry degree or the B.S. Chemistry degree. Each degree has the pre-medical & pre-dental options. Click on the links to explore each degree.
- BA Chemistry
- BA Chemistry PreMed/Predent
- BS Chemisty
- BS Chemistry PreMed/Predent
- BS Chemistry UTeach: earn a chemistry degree and certification to teach (minor changes to hours in program pending approval by curriculum committee)
- BS Chemistry, Biochemistry Concentration (Including PreMed/Predent)
- Pre-Pharmacy (a non-degree program)
- Chemistry Minor
Learn more about: