MGT 3000.0 (CRN# 24776)
Global Strategy: Vietnam Consulting
- Instructor: Dr. Robert Dooley
- Meeting Time: TBA
- Location: Fletcher 300
- 3 hour course that counts towards MBA or MAcc elective requirements.
Description: Students will enroll in a three credit hour course in spring 2013 and travel to Vietnam at the end of the semester in early May. Students will work in teams on "real" consulting projects for Vietnamese companies beginning in January and travel in early May to present the projects to their Vietnamese clients. This course will provide you with a wonderful international consulting experience to add to you resume and provide the opportunity to experience the culture and beauty of Vietnam. Travel to Cambodia will be offered as an optional post-Vietnam trip for interested students.
- Vietnam Only: April 27- May 5, 2013
- Vietnam & Cambodia: April 27-May 9, 2013
- Vietnam only: $2400 + Airfare
- Vietnam and Cambodia: $2600 + Airfare
- UTC will assist in organizing your travel, but it is your responsibility to purchase your own ticket. Airfare is estimated at $1,800-$2,000. The UTC Bursar's Office will charge a $500 deposit to your student account at the time of final course enrollment and then will bill your account for the balance.
- Financial aid can be used to help pay these related course costs. In addition, you can apply for a travel scholarship through UTC's International Programs Office and potentially get an award to pay some of the airfare.
For more information & to register for the course:
- Contact course instructor and College of Business dean, Dr. Robert Dooley (email@example.com), if you are interested in signing up for this course or in additional information.
- Contact UTC International Programs director, Hugh Prevost (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 425-4735, to discuss funding options (e.g. financial aid and travel scholarship).