About UTC's Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Classes meet in the evenings (5:30-8:00 during the fall and spring semesters, 5:30-8:10 during the summer terms).
- Each class meets once per week in the fall and spring semesters and twice per week during the summer terms.
- Prospective students may apply to begin their graduate studies in the fall, spring, or summer.
- All applications materials must be submitted to UTC's Graduate School at least one month before the first day of classes for the semester the applicant wants to begin graduate school.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING
- Students may attend school part-time (3-6 hours) or full-time (9 hours).