Second Degree Seekers (Post-baccalaureate)
Students who have already earned one undergraduate degree and would like to pursue a second undergraduate degree in Business Administration must apply for admission through Adult Services.
To be awarded a second degree, students must meet the following requirements:
- Students are required to meet all specific requirements for the second degree.
- Students with a bachelor's degree from regionally accredited college or universities are not required to fulfill any additional general education requirements unless specified under their second major.
- In order to earn the second degree, students must complete a minimum of at least 25% of the minimum hours required for the degree at UTC. For 120 hours, this would be a minimum of 30 hours at UTC. These hours are beyond their original degree requirements.
- Of the minimum 25%, at least 12 hours must be earned within their major department at UTC. These hours are beyond their original degree requirements.
- A grade point average of at least 2.00 is required in these courses.