Learn more about Finance for the Future Initiative.
2012 Clarence E. Harris Entrepreneurial Forum
Academically Prepared. Business World Ready.
A business degree is essential in a world driven by analytical thought-leadership, commerce on a global scale, and fragile, ever-changing investment climates. Continuous reinvention and adaptation are required to keep pace with today's rate of change. So a solid foundation of knowledge is essential to your success.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is the perfect place to get started. We’re accredited, ranked and ready to help you achieve your goals – and realize your dreams.
- UTC College of Business was again ranked among the top business schools in the nation, for the 6th year in a row.
- The College of Business has been selected by the Princeton Review as one of the 294 outstanding institutions featured in the 2012 edition of The Best 294 Business Schools.
- EMBA students visited Lisbon and Barcelona on last year's international trip.
- State-of-the-art financial lab, trading room opens.
- Renee Haugerud & Lauren Templeton featured in Global Investor Magazine.
- VW Academy Partners with UTC for MBA on WUTC Radio
Annual COB Alumni Magazine Featured in June 2012 Cityscope Magazine