The UTC Online
Organization for UTC Adjunct faculty allows you to:
- Get in touch with other Adjunct faculty
- See information about Adjunct faculty's role and representation
in the UT Faculty senate
- Find information that is of interest and assistance to Adjunct
You will need to follow these steps to get to the UTC Online's
Adjunct faculty organization:
If you do not see the Adjunct faculty link under My Organizations in UTC Online, you
may need to be added to the list. Please contact the secretary
of the Faculty Senate, which can be found here, and let the
secretary know that you need to be added to the Adjunct Faculty UTC Online Organization.
Be sure to let the secretary know in which department you are teaching and
give the secretary your UTCID. Please
do not give anyone your password.
- Go to UTC Online with a
web browser (click on this link)
- Log in using your UTCID and password. (this is the same as
what you use to log into Mocsnet and to see your email.)
- Scroll down while looking at the right hand side of the Main
screen until you find My Organizations.
- Click on the Adjunct Faculty link